Ufone is a mobile service operator company by PTML and here is the complete description of Ufone Daily Call Packages.
Ufone gives supreme offers to its customers daily as providing relaxation and ease to its customer is the primary concern of Ufone. It enables its users to enjoy daily through amazing packages for SMS, Calls, and the Internet.
|Ufone 24 Ghantay Package||8.99 RS||86400 On-Net Mins||1 DAY||*5700#|
|Ufone Beyhisaab Offer||14.5 RS||Unlimited||1 DAY||*5700#|
|Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer||18 RS||100 On-Net Mins+10 MB||1 DAY||*888#|
|Ufone Din Bhar Offer||7 RS||Unlimited calls to all Ufone,|
PTCL and Vfone numbers
|Ufone Super 5 Offer||7 RS||Unlimited calls to Ufone, PTCL,|
(valid from 5am-5pm)
|Ufone Super Sasta Package ||Different||Ufone and PTCL Rs. 0.90 + tax/30 seconds.|
Others Rs. 0.90 + tax/30 seconds. SMS local
Rs. 2.03 (incl. Tax) SMS International
Rs. 5+tax. Internet (2G & 3
G) Rs. 2 + Tax /MB
If you have a low balance and want to contact your friends and family, you do not need to worry at all because Ufone Daily Call Packages are available at a low rate.
These daily packages are so relaxing in any situation of emergency. Just you have to subscribe and enjoy for a day with unlimited or limited calls, SMS, and the internet. The service by Ufone depends upon the package you choose.
And one more thing, as you experience the packages code isn’t easy to remember, so Ufone added the option of renewing your offer as its own for your ease.
If you have a balance in your mobiles, then your Ufone Daily call package will renew automatically after a day limit. But, remember if you have no balance you have to subscribe again through code.
Ufone always excites its customers by introducing fantastic offers at multiple rates for different classes of people. Life is very relaxing with Ufone due to its versatility in daily packages.
Ufone Daily Call Packages are useful for those who want to contact the concerned ones at affordable rates.
Ufone 24 Ghanta Offer
Ufone Daily Call Packages are full of amazing offers. Let’s have a look at these packages. Ufone 24 Ghantay is a good offer within 8.99 rupees only.
This offer is for a whole day, and after the daily limit, the Package will end automatically if the required balance is not available, and if you have a balance, it will resubscribe. This Package has 86400 On-Net and Ufone to PTCL minutes.
- Subscription Code: *5700#.
- Valid till midnight for the same day.
- Available for all the customers of Ufone
Terms & Conditions
- An additional balance of 15 paisas per call will be required.
- The offer is invalid after 12 AM.
- The areas like Islamabad, Gilgit/Baltistan, AJK, and FATA will be charged an extra 0.84% on every offer and bundle.
- The subscribers can call from U to U, U to VFone, and to PTCL through this offer.
- If a balance of 14.33 or 15 rupees is available into the mobile phone, then this offer is reactivated automatically after 12 AM.
- Dial *2424# for opting for the UWON offer. It is free of cost.
- For subscribing to UWON packages with any code or through an IVR, 11.95 rupees except taxes are required.
- This package isn’t available for calls that are made through any shortcodes or IVR.
- After the subscription for one time, 500 minutes are allotted.
- To deactivate the 24 Ghantay Offer, the customer should dial *2457#.
- 19.5% of FED and other taxes are applied to recharge.
- In FATA, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan, and Islamabad, 18.5% of other taxes and FED will apply on bill or recharge.
- Your SIM is your identity; only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification- PTA.
Ufone Beyhisab Offer
Another incredible offer within Ufone Daily Call Packages is Ufone Beyhisaab Offer in just Rs. 14.99. This bundle included unlimited calls for one day from U to U and Ufone to PTCL. Now you can make calls for 24 hours to your friends, family members, and colleagues.
- The code for activation is *5700#
- Valid only for 24 Hours
Terms & Conditions
- On subscribing, they offer 300 free minutes will be received.
- Additional charges of 0.13 rupees are required for every call. Taxes are included.
- The package is not available after 12 AM on the same day.
- Free minutes are only for Ufone to Ufone and PTCL numbers.
- Ufone Beyhisaab Offer isn’t working for the calls which are made on IVRs or shortcodes.
- This offer is for all the prepaid customers of Ufone.
Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer
Ufone Daily Call Package never bore you as it is presenting Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer. Now the customers have not only minutes but also MBs for mobile internet. It has 100 On-Net minutes and 10 MBs in 18 rupees. So not to miss contact with others as Ufone is here.
- To activate the offer dial *888#
- To deactivate the offer dial *8880#
- To check detail dial *707#
- This offer will be renewed at 00:00 PST automatically
Terms & Conditions
- All taxes are included in the subscription charges.
- 15-paisas will be charged upon every call.
- 100-maximum minutes are allotted on one activation.
- In Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, Islamabad, and FATA additional 0.84% will be charged on every offer and all services.
- After the use of 10 MBs, the standard GPRS charges will apply.
- To migrate on Uwon package dial 444. The standard migration charges will require.
- The validity of the offer is till 23:59 hours from the subscription time.
- This offer can be resubscribed many times, and the remaining minutes will be added after the new activation.
- Dial *707# to check the remaining data and minutes, 0.20 rupees+ tax is included.
- Calls on shortcodes and NTC numbers are not included in the offer.
- This offer will be reactivated automatically after 00:00 PST.
- Dial *8880# to deactivate the Daily Pakistan Offer.
- All Location Base packages, 30 Paisa bundle, and Din Bhar offer are not present in Super Sasta Package.
- Other taxes and 19.5 % FED will apply on every recharge and bill.
- 18.5% FED and other taxes will apply on every recharge and bill in Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK and FATA.
- Your SIM is your property, only use those SIMs which are biometrically verified -PTA
Ufone Super Sasta Package
Ufone Super Sasta Package is another exciting addition to the list of Ufone Daily Call Packages.
Now you can make calls from Ufone to Ufone and PTCL in Rs 0.90/ 30 seconds, send SMS on local numbers with 2.03 rupees including tax and international number with 5 rupees + tax, and Internet in the form of 2G & 3G in just Rs 2+tax per MB through this offer.
Ufone Super Sasta Package is valid for 1-day. This offer is here to compensate you in everything including SMS, Internet, and Calls.
- *5678# is the subscription code for this offer.
- 10 rupees + tax are the standard charges for the package.
Terms & Conditions
- With every call, 10 paisas including tax will be charged.
- Only prepaid users can enjoy the offer.
- Rs 10 + tax is charged as Standard charges on package conversion.
- Voice offers are not included in this package.
- Internet, SMS, and International Direct Dialing are available in this bucket.
- The offers of the Uth bucket are not present in this package.
- Practicing the SIM that does not belong to you or giving your SIM to another for use is a crime. PTA
- 19.5 % of taxes and FED charges will apply to recharge.
Ufone Din Bhar Offer
As Ufone Daily Call Packages include unique offers for the customers of Ufone. Ufone Din Bhar Offer is one of these.
This package gives unlimited calls from all Ufone to Ufone, Vfone, and PTCL numbers from 9 AM to 5 PM. This is a daily call offer that lasts for the whole day. Suppose you want to subscribe to Ufone Din Bhar Offer, dial *445#. This offer is not costly because it requires 7 rupees only.
- Dial *445# if you want to avail the Ufone Din Bhar Offer.
- For deactivation dial *446# with no charges.
Terms & Conditions
- All prepaid customers can avail of this offer.
- Calls on other networks will be charged with respect to the package.
- Ufone Din Bhar Offer is reactivated at midnight.
- Calling through shortcodes and this bundle does not facilitate other networks.
- Ufone has all the right to make any change into the offer at any time.
- The balance of 7.17 is required for automatic reactivation after midnight. If there is no balance, the offer is deactivated at night.
- This bundle is not available for Uth package users.
- On every call, 1-paisa is charged as call setup charges terms and conditions apply.
- 10% withholding tax and 19.5% FED on usage is applied on every recharge.
- SIM cannot be used without proper documentation because it’s a crime- PTA.
Ufone Super 5 Offer
Ufone lessens the distance with its extraordinary Daily offers. Ufone Super 5 Offer is the calling bundle with unlimited minutes from Ufone to Ufone, Vfone, and PTCL.
Ufone Daily Call Package users can avail of this at 7 rupees. But, remember this offer only works from 5 am to 5 pm. It is quite useful for those that have to make calls within the early hour of the day.
- For activation dial *5252#.
Terms & Conditions
- This Offer is only usable for the subscribers of the Ufone Package.
- On every call, 10-paisa + taxes are charged.
- Validity lasts from 5 AM to 5 PM on a similar day.
- Ufone Super 5 Offer can be subscribed from 12 AM to 5 PM on other days.
- 100-minutes( only for Ufone to Ufone, PTCL, and Vfone numbers) and 100 SMS (for all networks) are provided to every subscriber by FUP (Fair Usage Policy).
- The users of the Ufone Super 5 Offer can resubscribe again and again on the same day. The remaining minutes and SMS are added to the new package.
- Dial *707# to check the remaining minutes and SMS within 20 Paisas + tax.
- The offer will be renewed automatically at 00:00 if the balance of 5.89 is available on the mobile phone.
- Minutes aren’t available for shortcodes, NTC, IVR, etc.
There are a variety of Ufone Daily Packages given in the description box with the details from each aspect. You just have to select the option which you want to use and then enjoy it in a relaxing manner.