Jazz Make Your Own Bundle is a very facilitating service provided by Jazz to its users. Jazz gives a bright facility to its users to create their own bundles. This means Jazz Users are now making the bundle they need. If you want more MBs, less SMS, and minutes, you create this type of bundle. But if you want more Minutes, then you should choose Jazz Make Your Own Bundle and make your creative bundle.
Jazz Make Your Own Bundle
Jazz make your own bundle give its customers a bright chance to use the packages according to their own desires. They can make daily, weekly, and monthly packages through this process. The packaging capacity defined its price subsequently.
The packages designed by Mobile Networks like Jazz are best, but if there is a chance of Jazz Make your own bundle by your own choice, it gives soulful happiness. There are some steps by which Jazz makes your own bundle can be created.
- On-net: Any Value
- Off-net: Any Value
- Internet: Any Value
- SMS: Any Value
- Packages: All
- For Subscription dial *303#.
- To Check the Daily Validity, dial *303*1#.
- To Check the remaining from Weekly Validity Dial *303*7#.
- And from Monthly Validity dial *303*30#.
The subscription Fee is As per customer selection.
Terms & Conditions for Jazz Make Your Own Bundle
- Dial *303# and then choose from the given options of the validity of daily, weekly, and monthly with the encouragement of Off-Net, On-Net Minutes, SMS, and MBs.
- When the customers select all the incentives, the whole bundle’s price is displayed on the screen.
- The excitations in the form of Minutes, MBs, and SMS will be sent to the customer’s account, and the price will be charged according to the offer.
- If the Jazz users want to avail themselves of the customized offer more than once, they have to dial *303# again.
- The remaining MBs, Minutes, and SMS are not carried to the next subscription of “Jazz Make Your Own Bundle.” Multiple activations do not help you to make an increase in incentives.
- The pattern of daily, weekly, and monthly validity will be preferred if the users subscribe to this offer again and again with multiple validities.
- Users can easily check the remaining package according to their validity. If their package is valid for a day, then it will check by *303*1#; for the weekly validity, the remainings will be checked by *303*7#, and for the monthly bundle, the users have to dial *303*30# to check out the remaining incentives.
- According to the calendar, free minutes are given immediately after the subscription, and the offer will end at 23:59 on the last validity day.
- 2G/3G and 4G internet are available in the network according to the area.
- The call setup fee will be charged.
- Rs 1.2 per MB will be cut off from all the internet packages.
- There are multiple factors like device, area, number of users, web page access, distance from 2G/3G, 4G network sites, etc. It affects the speed of the internet.
- Rs. 5 per MB’s base rate will be charged if you do not subscribe to any offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- These general terms and conditions are approved by PTA and agreed upon by the customers in CSAF/eCSAF after the activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves all the right to set the caution/change the rate and price of package/bundle or withdraw/change/package/bundle at any time. The affected customers will notify through prior notice, under the rules of PTA.
- All taxes are applied according to the area.
- The whole amount of required balance and recharge may be rounded up to the whole number.
- For any questions, queries, complaints, and help, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To block unwanted calls and messages, dial 420 from your mobiles. Charges are applicable.
- Using the SIM, which is not yours, is a crime -PTA.
- 12.5% of the Advance income tax rate is charged upon every recharge.
- The rate of sales tax in the Federal Territory of Islamabad is 17%
- The rate of sales tax in the rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- GB is excused from taxes.
- After the purchase of the SIM, the customer will only be able to use the SIM by following the terms and conditions. It does not mean the customer will own the network after purchasing the SIM.