Ufone Online Recharge is another exciting and useful offer by Ufone for its users. The customers of Ufone can easily recharge their mobile accounts while staying at home. Now, they do not need to worry about their mobile balance because Ufone introduces online recharge.
Ufone Online Recharge is a speedy, easy, and secure way to buy recharge for your cell phone and family members. Now, the Ufone users can recharge within a few seconds just because of the online recharging facility.
This online recharge can be bought through a Debit or Credit Card. You can easily buy recharge for your loved ones too by following the steps given below:
Get Ufone Online Recharge with your Debit / Credit Cards
Ufone Online Recharge is a safe and sound way to recharge your and your family member’s mobile account in time of need. This can work not only for Prepaid users but also for Post-Paid ones.
While using the facility of Ufone Online Recharge, there are not any further charges to recharge your mobile account.
The customers of Ufone can use their Debit/Credit cards powered by VISA or Master to grab the different and polished payment options for Ufone Online Recharge.
Please contact your card issuing bank to activate the online transaction or E-commerce service on your Debit or Credit Card to enjoy the uninterrupted Ufone online recharge service.
When you start, you must submit your name, mobile number, and amount of recharge into the given blanks.
On the next page, some blank spaces are asking for the necessary information about your Debit or Credit Card, e.g., Card bank name, Card Number, Cards’ Expiry Date, and in the last CVV2/ CVN code, which is a 3-digit code and available on the back of your card.
After submitting all the required details and successful transactions, you will find a confirmation receipt on your screen.
Ufone gives many options to its users for online transactions in the Ufone Online Recharge offer. Payment Options are described in the following:
1. My Ufone App
My Ufone App has the capacity to make the transaction easy and trustful in Ufone Online Recharge service for customers of Ufone. For proceeding, follow these simple steps:
- Download My Ufone App from the Google Play Store on Android and in Apple download it from the Apple Store easily.
- Select your Username so that your mobile number will be connected to this.
- Then, you have to choose the Bill Payment Method.
- Note:- If your account is associated with different numbers, choose your number to proceed with the process.
- Select the options from “Make a Payment” or “Buy a Super Card” or “Addition in Balance” with Credit or Debit Card.
- You will receive a confirmation message through Email and message after completing the payment process.
2. Mobile Bill Payment Through UPaisa Wallet
The Ufone users, which are not familiar with the My Ufone App, can benefit from theirs, UPaisa Wallet. They can use their UPaisa Wallet for mobile bill payments or Ufone Online Recharge. Prepaid users can buy recharge and Postpaid users can pay bills quickly. The process will complete in three easy steps.
- Press *786# from your dial pad.
- Choose one from Ufone Load / Postpay.
- Enter the amount of money and MPIN for authentication.
- Soon, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
3. VTM Machines
Ufone customers can pay bills and recharge through VTM machines with debit/credit cards or cash. VTM machines are located at the locations are given in the following link: https://ufone.com/support/vtm/.
Ufone users can pay postpaid bills, Recharge their balance and pay PTCL and EVO bills through this. The process of every work differs from another. So, it is explained one by one.
4. Ufone Bill Payment
Ufone postpaid customers now pay bills with VTM Machines by following these easy steps:
- Choose the “Bill Payment” option from the main screen.
- Enter Postpay Number and press ‘Next’.
- ‘Credit Card’ or ‘Cash’ options are displayed on the screen as payment options. (Select one of these according to your choice)
- In the next step, the user has to enter the amount, which must be the multiple of 50 and 100.
- If the ‘cash’ option is selected from the screen, the user must enter the currency note one by one into the machine. And when the transaction is completed, then you will find a printed receipt from the machine.
- On choosing the option of Debit or Credit Card, swipe or insert the card and push the proceed button. After the payment of the bill, there will be a receipt in the printed form.
5. PTCL and EVO Bill Payments
If you are a Ufone user and want to pay the PTCL and EVO Bills, pay attention to the process of Ufone Online Recharge mentioned below:
- The main screen shows you the options. Select ‘EVO Bill Payment’ or ‘PTCL Bill Payment’ from these.
- For PTCL Bill Payment, add a Phone number, Invoice number, or Account I.D and click ‘Next’.
- And for EVO Bill Payment, type MDN number and press the ‘Next’.
- In the next step, the user has to pay the Bill displayed on the screen in the form of 50 or 100 multiples.
- If the payment is in cash, then the customer should enter the currency note one by one. When the bill is paid, there is a printed receipt for the user.
6. Scratch Cards
Ufone Users now can quickly recharge their accounts through scratch cards. The process must follow these easy steps:
- Dial *126* 14 digit code present at the back of your scratched card, then press #.
7. Payment Through ULoad
ULoad is also a brilliant service for the customers of Ufone. With ULoad, Ufone users now purchase the load according to their required package. To avail of the facility of ULoad, the Ufone customers have to visit the nearest trusty retailer of Ufone for the payment process.
8. Ufone Sales and Service Centers
The Ufone Sales and Service Centers are also created for the betterment of Ufone Online Recharge. The followers of Ufone can now pay their bills through cash, debit or credit card, and cheques.
9. Mobile Bill Payment Through CNIC
Now, there is no difficulty in paying the Mobile Bills. This is also possible with the help of CNIC. There are some steps to proceed with the process:
- For the very first, Ufone users must visit any Ufone franchise, any branch of UBank, UPaisa Shop or Ufone customers care center.
- Then ask to pay your postpaid bill with the help of the UPaisa Postpaid Bill Payment Offer.
- After that, give your Mobile Number to the agent. Then you will receive a confirmation message for the payment of the postpaid bill.
- After the successful payment process, the agent will stamp the bill. This bill is significant to be carried with you because it has a Transaction ID and Agent I.D to avoid any other problem.
- Note: If you want to enjoy uninterrupted services, your bill Payments must be on time.
10. Direct Debit
Direct Debit is another fantastic offer by Ufone for Ufone Online Recharge. This is the relaxing offer that permits the Ufone family to use debit money in the natural form.
Now, a handsome amount will be debited from the Debit card automatically. This facility is available on UBL, HBL, Standard Chartered Bank, and Faysal Bank cards on Ufone Online Recharge. You can also receive a bill to keep a record of the transaction.
- 1 Link ATM Available On MCB & NIB ATM
Here we describe some simple steps to use the 1 Link ATM in the below lines:
- One should insert his / her card into the ATM and enter the PIN.
- Then select the option of “Bill Payment.”
- After that, the users have to choose the “Mobile Payment-Postpaid.”
- Then select “Ufone.”
- In the next step, you have to enter the Bill/Amount.
- Then please enter your Ufone Mobile Number.
- Next, choose your account and confirm the payment.
- In the end, collect your confirmation paper.
11. International Recharge
Now, Ufone gives its users a chance to recharge their friends and family accounts while living abroad. Undoubtedly, Ufone brings a new way of living.
For further details, please follow the below link: International Recharge
12. NADRA Kiosks- Using your CNIC
There is another bright and benefactor option for paying bills is NADRA Kiosks. By this, you can pay your bills from a countrywide network through CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
You can also purchase recharge internationally for your friends and family members living abroad by using NADRA Kiosks.
You can follow this link to direct payments in the branches of Faysal Bank or SCB.
13. Phone Banking-Payment through phone banking services of the following
It’s mobile phones’ age, as everything is under control, the phones, even a banking system. Now you can pay your Ufone Online Recharge through phone banking services. The banks which offer this service are listed in the following:
- Bank Alfalah
- Faysal Bank
- Habib Bank Limited
- Atlas Bank
- Bank Al-Habib
- Soneri Bank
- United Bank Limited
- Allied Bank Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank
14. Online Banking-Banks provided Online Banking Services
The Banks which provided the facilities of online banking for Ufone Online Recharge are listed below:
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Faysal Bank Ltd.
- FMFB Bank
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Habib Bank Ltd.
- MCB Islamic Bank Ltd.
- JS Bank
- National Bank
- Meezan Bank
- SAMBA Bank
- NRSP Microfinance Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Silk Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank Limited
- Soneri Bank
- Summit Bank
- United Bank limited
- Telenor Microfinance Bank
- Waseela MicroFinance Bank