Ufone Online Recharge is another exciting and useful offer by Ufone for its users. The customers of Ufone can easily recharge their mobile accounts while staying at home. Now, they do not need to worry about their mobile balance because Ufone introduces online recharge.
Ufone Online Recharge is a speedy, easy, and secure way to buy recharge for your cell phone and family members. Now, the Ufone users can recharge within a few seconds just because of the online recharging facility.
This online recharge can be bought through a Debit or Credit Card. You can easily buy recharge for your loved ones too by following the steps given below:
Get Ufone Online Recharge with your Debit / Credit Cards
Ufone Online Recharge is a safe and sound way to recharge yours and your family member’s mobile account in the time of need. This can work not only for Prepaid users but also for Post-Paid ones.
While using the facility of Ufone Online Recharge, there are not any further charges to recharge your mobile account.
The customers of Ufone can use their Debit/Credit cards powered by VISA or Master to grab the different and polished payment options.
Please contact your card issuing bank to activate the online transaction or E-commerce service on your Debit or Credit Card to enjoy the uninterrupted online recharge service.
When you start, you must submit your name, mobile number, and amount of recharge into the given blanks.
On the next page, some blank spaces are asking for the necessary information about your Debit or Credit Card, e.g., Card bank name, Card Number, Cards’ Expiry Date, and in the last CVV2/ CVN code, which is a 3-digit code and available on the back of your card.
After submitting all the required details and successful transaction, you will find a confirmation receipt on your screen.
Ufone gives many options to its users for the online transaction in the Ufone Online Recharge offer. Payment Options are described in the following:
- My Ufone App
My Ufone App has the capacity to make the transaction easy and trustful in an Online Recharge service for customers of Ufone. For proceeding, follow these simple steps:
- Download My Ufone App from the Google Play Store on Android and in Apple download it from the Apple Store easily.
- Select your Username so that your mobile number will be connected to this.
- Then, you have to choose the Bill Payment Method.
- Note:- If your account is associated with different numbers, choose your number to proceed with the process.
- Select the options from “Make a Payment” or “Buy a Super Card” or “Addition in Balance” with Credit or Debit Card.
- You will receive a confirmation message through Email and message after completing the payment process.
- Mobile Bill Payment Through UPaisa Wallet
The Ufone users, which are not familiar with the My Ufone App, can benefit from theirs, UPaisa Wallet. They can use their UPaisa Wallet for the mobile bill payment. Prepaid users can buy recharge and Postpaid users can pay bills quickly. The process will complete in three easy steps.
- Press *786# from your dial pad.
- Choose one from Ufone Load / Postpay.
- Enter the amount of money and MPIN for authentication.
- Soon, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- VTM Machines
Ufone customers can pay bills and recharge through VTM machines with debit/credit cards or cash. VTM machines are located at the locations are given in the following link: https://ufone.com/support/vtm/.
Ufone users can pay postpaid bills, Recharge their balance and pay PTCL and EVO bills through this. The process of every work differs from another. So, it is explained one by one.
- Ufone Bill Payment
Ufone postpaid customers now pay bills with VTM Machines by following these easy steps:
- Choose the “Bill Payment” option from the main screen.
- Enter Postpay Number and press ‘Next’.
- ‘Credit Card’ or ‘Cash’ options are displayed on the screen as the payment options. (Select one of these according to your choice)
- In the next step, the user has to enter the amount, which must be the multiple of 50 and 100.
- If the ‘cash’ option is selected from the screen, the user must enter the currency note one by one into the machine. And when the transaction is completed, then you will find a printed receipt from the machine.
- On choosing the option of Debit or Credit Card, swipe or insert the card and push the proceed button. After the payment of the bill, there will be a receipt in the printed form.
- PTCL and EVO Bill Payments
If you are Ufone users and want to pay the PTCL and EVO Bills, pay attention to the process mentioning below:
- The main screen shows you the options. Select ‘EVO Bill Payment’ or ‘PTCL Bill Payment’ from these.
- For PTCL Bill Payment, add a Phone number, Invoice number, or Account I.D and click ‘Next’.
- And for EVO Bill Payment, type MDN number and press the ‘Next’.
- In the next step, the user has to pay the Bill displayed on the screen in the form of 50 or 100 multiples.
- If the payment is in cash, then the customer should enter the currency note one by one. When the bill is paid, there is a printed receipt for the user.